Satin tablecloths are an incredible option to decorate your spaces when it comes to special celebrations. This fabric has a wonderful shine that will decorate the scene to create unforgettable moments for your loved ones.
These tablecloths require special care, to maintain their aesthetics in the best possible way.
Satin tablecloths have a special profile. For the most part, they are used for occasions where elegance should be a pillar. They are ideal for various types of tables, such as square, round or rectangular.
Their protection is fundamental, to make them look like new at all times.
Protect Your Satin Table Linens
- How to remove yellow stains from satin tablecloths?
- How to iron satin tablecloths?
- How to Get Wrinkles Out of a Satin Tablecloth Without an Iron.
- How To Remove Yellow Stains From Satin Tablecloths?
Follow these 3 easy steps:
- Wet the stained area of the tablecloth and treat with gentle fabric detergent. Do not use chlorine bleach. Let the tablecloth sit for at least 30 minutes. Rinse the fabric thoroughly.
- Dilute 3 or 6 percent hydrogen peroxide with an equal part of warm water. Apply it to the stain, and let it sit for 20 minutes. Rinse the fabric thoroughly.
- Make a paste of 1 tbsp. cream of tartar, 3 crushed aspirins and warm water. Apply to the stain, and let it sit for 20 minutes. Rinse the fabric thoroughly.
2. How to iron satin tablecloths?
Follow these 3 steps:
- Prepare your iron: First, set your iron on low heat. Usually, this setting will be anywhere between 1 and 4. Too-high temperatures will burn satin, so avoid using too much heat if you don’t want to ruin your tablecloth.
- Iron the satin: Place your satin tablecloth on your ironing board. When you iron satin, move the iron quickly across the fabric. Do not use heavy pressure; instead, use long, smooth strokes. Move the clothing on the ironing board as you iron.
- Hang the Satin Up: When you’re finished, turn off your iron and hang your satin tablecloth up to prevent further wrinkles. If the satin tablecloth is worn infrequently, place a plastic garment cover over it to protect it from getting dusty.
3. How To Get Wrinkles Out of a Satin Tablecloth Without an Iron
Take a look at this!
- First of all, hang your satin table linens from a tall towel rack or door hook in your bathroom. You have to ensure that the lower portion of this piece does not bunch on the ground.
- The next step is to close your bathroom windows and door. Run a hot bath and allow the tub to fill completely. The water should be hot enough.
- Keep your table linens there for 15 to 20 minutes. The humidity will release wrinkles and creases from the satin naturally.
What do you think about this?
Elegance is the balance between PROPORTION, EMOTION & SURPRISE.Valentino Garavani